Form Hog, Inc. is a learning organization with a 20-year focus and passion for serving the K-12 community. We pioneered the PDMS concept and today our solutions are the recognized leaders in their realms.
Our Vision is to enhance student learning through instruction and leadership shaped by effective, ongoing, job-embedded professional learning and reflective practice.
Our Mission brings that Vision to life as we provide state-of-the art, integrated online systems that enable educators to easily plan, manage, evaluate, and report on all forms of professional learning and all components of the processes for educator evaluation and appraisal.
Our Operating Principles
Our operating principles reflect our beliefs about our company's unique role in K-12 education and the desired impact of our organization. These principles guide our operations and decision-making about what we do, why we do it, and how we continue to meet and exceed our customers' expectations:
- Act as pioneers and thought leaders to stay forward-thinking and to encourage dialogue.
- Maintain a clear and tight focus on select specialties that are vital for educator and student growth.
- Integrate proven best practices and act against a theory of change.
- Leverage technology and systems thinking to optimize processes, time, and resources.
- Listen, learn, refine, and expand our thinking and our products based on evidence and customer feedback.
- Leave space for differences, growth, and change.